First Notes Class Information
What to Bring to Class
To help keep our families safe from illnesses, our teachers do not normally distribute class items. We recommend purchasing or making your own instruments from household items!
- Shaker eggs (or rice in a plastic container)
- Rhythm sticks (or a pair of wooden spoons)
- Drum (or a Tupperware container)
- Xylophone (Option 1 – Option 2).
- Your favorite stuffed animal!
- Do not attend class if you or your child has any signs of illness.
- Masks are currently optional. In the event of high community transmission of any illness, temperatures of adults and children will be taken on arrival.
- If any child, family member, or caregiver has symptoms of Covid or any other illness, is diagnosed with Covid or has close contact with anyone with Covid, that person may not attend First Notes until they are cleared to return to public settings in accordance with CDC Covid exposure guidelines.
- Compliance is required with our policies, including any policies that may be updated in response to changing conditions of the pandemic. Noncompliance may result in dismissal from the program without refund.