First Notes Summer 2022 Class Information
What to Bring to Class
To help ensure safety, teachers do not distribute class items. Please bring:
- A blanket or beach towel (indoor and outdoor classes)
- Shaker eggs (or rice in a plastic container)
- Rhythm sticks (or a pair of wooden spoons)
- Drum (or a Tupperware container)
- Xylophone (Option 1 – Option 2).
- Your favorite stuffed animal!
- In the event of temperatures forecasted to be above 85 degrees and/or days with high humidity, classes may be moved indoors to our school location.
- We will notify you of any changes to class location by email by 8:30 AM. Please check your email daily before leaving for class.
- You may attend the indoor classes, or attend an outdoor class on another day subject to availability.
- Mask wearing is currently optional for indoor classes, and not required for outdoor classes.
- Temperatures of adults and children will be taken on arrival for indoor classes (including outdoor classes that are moved indoors due to inclement weather)
- If any child, family member, or caregiver has symptoms of Covid, is diagnosed with Covid or has close contact with anyone with Covid that person may not attend First Notes until they are cleared to return to public settings in accordance with CDC Covid exposure guidelines.
- Compliance is required with our policies, including any policies that may be updated in response to changing conditions of the pandemic. Noncompliance may result in dismissal from the program without refund.