First Notes Spring 2022 Class Information – Updated 3/11/22
What to Bring to Class
To help ensure safety, teachers do not distribute class items. Please bring:
- A blanket or beach towel (indoor and outdoor classes)
- Shaker eggs (or rice in a plastic container)
- Rhythm sticks (or a pair of wooden spoons)
- Drum (or a Tupperware container)
- Xylophone (Option 1 – Option 2).
- Your favorite stuffed animal!
- Mask wearing is currently optional based on low rate of transmission in Montgomery County.
- Temperatures of adults and children will be taken on arrival for indoor classes held at Music Training Center’s Airport Square location and must be 99.5 or lower.
- This includes outdoor classes that are moved to MTC Airport Square due to inclement weather.
- Temperature checks are not required for indoor classes at North Wales library due to the large room size.
- If any child, family member, or caregiver has symptoms of Covid, is diagnosed with Covid or has close contact with anyone with Covid that person may attend First Notes until they are cleared to return to public settings in accordance with CDC Covid exposure guidelines.
- All information regarding the health of our participants and their families is kept confidential to respect the privacy of the families we serve.
- Should we become aware that a teacher or participant tests positive for Covid, we will follow the direction of the CDC and local health authorities.
- Compliance is required with our policies, including any policies that may be updated in response to changing conditions of the pandemic. Noncompliance may result in dismissal from the program without refund.